Saturday, December 10, 2005

ISRAELS LAND THROUGH ISAAC

In part 2 we carry on with Issac inheriting the promises of the land not Ishmael.

The Father of the Jews in Shem (Gen 10:1-3,21-31)

The Father of Abram is Shem (Gen 11:10-31)

God promises to make Abram a great Nation (Gen 12:1-3).

Abram is the first Hebrew (Gen 14:13) Abram means exalted Father.

Abram name changed to Abraham (Gen 17:5) Abraham means a Father of many Nations. Not only Israelis but Arabs also.

Abraham Fathered Ishmael with Hagar the handmaiden (Gen 16:1-4,11,15 This makes Abraham the Father of the Israelis as well as the Father of the Arabs. So as we see its a fight between the 2 brothers for control of the land of Israel, but the Inheritance goes to the Biological son Isaac not the illegitamate son Ishmael in the future.(Gen 17:7-13)

Isaac the Biological son of Abraham (Gen 21:1-4,12)

Ishmael Will become a Nation also (Gen 21:13-18)

Isaac Fathered Jacob (Gen 25:19-34)

Jacobs name changed to Israel (Gen 32:28, 2 Kings 17:34)

Jew comes from the tribe of Judah.

A citizen of Israel is an Israelite.

A Jew is the religion of Israel.

Covenants to Israel (5)

1-Abrahamic Covenant (Foundation of all the Covenants to Israel that which God promises unconditionally to raise a seed unto Abraham and to give him and his seed an everlasting possession)

Genesis 12:1-3 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2-And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3-And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curses thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 13:14-18 And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: 15-For all the land which thou seest, to you will I give it, and to thy seed forever. 16-And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered. 17-Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee. 18-Then Abram removed his tent, and came and dwelt in the plain of Mamre, which is in Hebron, and built there an altar unto the Lord.

Genesis 15:1-21 After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. 2-And Abram said, Lord God, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is Eliezer of Damascus? 3-And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir. 4-And, behold, the word of the Lord came unto him saying, This shall not be thine; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.5-And he brought him forth abroad, and Said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. 6-And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness. 7-And he said unto him, I am the Lord that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it. 8-And he said, Lord God, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it? 9-And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of 3 years old, and a she goat of 3 years old, and a ram of 3 years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon. 10-And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds he divided not. 11-And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away. 12-And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him. 13-And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not their's, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them 400 years; 14-And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. 15-And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.16-But in the 4TH generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. 17-And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces. 18-In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: 19-The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, 20-And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims, 21-And the Amorites, and the canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

Genesis 17:1-22. And when Abram was 99 years old, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. 2-And I will make thy covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceddingly. 3-And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, 4-As for me, behold my covenant is with thee, and you shall be a father of many nations. 5-Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. 6-And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. 7-And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your seed after you in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to your seed after you. 8-And I will give unto you, and to your seed after you, the land wherein you are a stranger, all the land of canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. 9-And God said unto Abraham, You shall keep my covenant therefore, you and your seed after you in their generations. 10-This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your seed after you; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. 11-And you shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant between me and you. 12-And he that is 8 days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with the money of any stranger, which is not of your seed. 13-He that is born in your house, and he that is bought with your money, must needs to be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14-And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant. 15-And God said to Abraham, As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be. 16-And I will bless her, and give you a son also from her; yes, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her. 17-Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born to me that is 100 years old? and Shall Sarah, that is 90 years old bear? 18-And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before you! 19-And God said, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son indeed; and you shall call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. 20-And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; 12 princes shall he father, and I will make him a great nation. 21-But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear for you at this same time next year. 22-And he left off talking with him, and God went up from Abraham.

2-Mosaic Covenant (conditions of obedience to Gods commands) Exe 19:14-18, Based on the 10 commandments

Exodus 19:14-18 And Moses went down from the mount unto the people, and sanctified the people; and they washed their clothes. 15-And he said to the people, Be ready against the 3rd day: come not at your wives, 16-And it came to pass on the 3rd day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud on the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled. 17-And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount. 18-And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

Exodus 20:3-17. You will have no other gods before me. 4-You shall not make unto you any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5-You shall not bow down yourself to them, nor serve them: for I Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the 3rd and 4th generation of them that hate me. 6-And showing mercy to 1000s of them that love me, ans keep my commandments. 7-You shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that takes his name in vain. 8-Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 8-6 days shall you do all your work. 10-But the 7th day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: on it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, or manservant, or maidservant, or your cattle, or the stranger that lives with you: 11-For in 6 days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the 7th day: therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. 12-Honour your father and your mother: that your days will be long in the land that the Lord your God gives you. 13-You shall not kill. 14-You shall not commit adultery. 15-You shall not steal. 16-You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour. 17-You shall not covet your neighbour's house, You shall not covet your neighbour's wife, or his manservant, or his maidservant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbour's.

3-Palestinian Covenant (enlargeing the Abrahamic Covenant so Israel forever owns the land promised by God)

Deuteronomy 30:1-10. And it will come to pass, when all these things come upon you, the blessings and the curse, which I have set before you, and you shall call them to min among all the nations, were the Lord your God has driven you. 2-And shall return unto the Lord your God, and shall obey his voice according to all that I command you this day, you and your children, with all your heart, and with all your soul; 3-Then the Lord your God will turn your captivity, and have compassion upon you, and will return and gather you from all the nations, where the Lord your God has scattered you. 4-If any of you be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, there will the Lord your God gather you, and from there will he fetch you: 5-And the Lord your God will bring you into the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it; and he will do you good, and multiply you above your fathers. 6-And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart, and the heart of your seed, to love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, that you may live. 7-And the Lord your God will put all these curses upon your ene,ies, and on them that hate you, who persecutes you. 8-And you shall return and obey the voice of the Lord, and do all his commandments which I command you this day. 9-And the Lord your God will make you plenteous in every work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, and in the fruit of your cattle, and in the fruit of your land, for good: for the Lord will again rejoice over you for good, as he rejoiced over your fathers: 10-If you shall hearken to the voice of the Lord your God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if you turn to the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul.

4-The Davidic Covenant (unconditional Covenant with God to David reafirming the Abrahamic Covenant and adding that the blessings would be attached to the lineage of David)

2 Samuel 7:1-16 And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the Lord had given him rest round about from all his enemies; 2-That the king said unto Nathan the prophet, See now, I dwell in a house of cedar, but the Ark of God dwelleth within curtains. 3-And Nathan said to the king. Go, do all that is in your heart; for the Lord is with you. 4-And it came to pass that night, that the word of the Lord came to Nathan, saying, 5-Go and tell my servant David, Thus saith the Lord , shalt you build me a house for me to dwell in? 6-Whereas I have not dwelt in any house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle. 7-In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, who I commanded to feed my people Israel, Saying, Why build ye not me an house of cedar? 8-Now therefore so shall you say unto my servant David, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel: 9-And I was with you wherever you went, and have cut off all your enemies out of your sight, and have made you a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth. 10-Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforehand, 11-And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused you to rest from all your enemies. Also the Lord telleth you that he will make you a house. 12-And when your days be fulfilled , and you shall sleep with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, which shall proceed of of your bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13-He shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14-I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: 15-But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, who I put awaybefore you. 16-And your house and your kingdom shall be established for ever before you: your throne shall be established for ever.

2 Samuel 23:1-22. Now these are the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said, 2-The spirit of the Lord spake by me, and his word was in my tongue. 3-The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that rules over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God. 4-And he shall be as the light of the morning, when the sun rises, even a morning without clouds; as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain. 5-Although my house be not so with God; yet he has made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow. 6-But the sons of Belial shall be all of them as thorns thrust away, because they cannot be taken with hands: 7-But the man that shall touch them must be fenced with iron and the staff of a spear; and they shall be utterly burned with fire in the same place. 8-These be the names of the mighty men who David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lifted up his spear against 800, whom he slew at one time. 9-And after him was Eleazar the son of Dodo the Ahohite, one of the 3 mighty men with David, when they defied the Philistines that were there gathered together to battle, and the men of Israel were gone away: 10-He arose, and smote the Philistines until his hand was weary, and his hand clave unto the sword: and the Lord wrote a great victory that day; and the people returned after him only to spoil. 11-And after him was Shammah the son of Agee the Hararite. And the Philistines were gathered together into a troop, where was a piece of ground full of lentiles: and the people fled from the Philistines. 12-But he stood in the midst of the ground, and defended it, and slew the Philistines: and the Lord wrought a great victory. 13-And 3 of the 30 chiefs went down, and came to David in the harvest time unto the cave of Adullam: and the troop of the Philistines pitched in the valley of Rephaim. 14-And David was then in an hold, and the garrison of the Philistines was then in Beth-lehem. 15-And David longed, and said, Oh that one would give me drink of the water of the well of Beth-lehem, which is by the gate! 16-And the 3 mighty men brake through the host of the Philistines, and drew water out of the well of Beth-lehem, that was by the gate, and took it, and brought it to David: nevertheless he would not drink thereof, but poured it out unto the Lord. 17-And he said, Be it far from me, O Lord, that I should do this: is not this the blood of the men that went in jeopardy of their lives? therefore he would not drink it. These things did these 3 mighty men. 18-And Abishai, the brother of Joab, the son of Zeruiah, was chief among thee. And he lifted up his spear against 300, and slew them, and had the name among thee. 19-Was he not most honourable of thee? therefore he was their captain: howbeit he attained not unto the first 3. 20-And Benaiah the son of Jehoaida, the son of a valiant man, of Kabzeel, who had done many acts, he slew 2 lionlike men of Moab: he went down also and slew a lion in the midst of a pit in time of snow: 21-And he slew an Egyptian, a goodly man: and the Egyptian had a spear in his hand; but he went down to him with a staff, and plucked the spear out of the Egyptian's hand, and slew him with his own spear. These things did Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and had the name among 3 mighty men.

5-The New Covenant (unconditional Covenant God made to Israel to replace the Mosaic Covenant which the people had failed to obey)

Jeremiah 31:31-40. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32-Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was a husband to them, saith the Lord: 33-But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, Saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34-And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord: for I will forgive their Iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 35-Thus says the Lord, which gives the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves therof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name; 36-If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. 37-Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord. 38-Behold, the days come, Saith the Lord, that the city shall be built to the Lord from the tower of Hananeel to the gate of the corner. 39-And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath. 40-And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the Lord; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

ISRAEL BECOMES A NATION IN OUR DAY.

Jeremiah 31:10-11 Hear the word of the Lord, O ye nations, and declare it in the Isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will Gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. 11-For the Lord has redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.

Ezekiel 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Ezekiel 37:21-28 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22-And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall no more be 2 nations, neither shall they be divided into 2 kingdoms any more at all. 23-Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. 24-And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgements, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25-And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be there prince for ever. 26-Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.27-My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28-And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Amos 9:15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, Says the Lord your god.

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (SPRINGTIME), ye know that summer is nigh.

ISRAEL BECAME A NATION ON MAY 14,1948 JUST LIKE GOD SAID HE WOLD DO, BRING ISRAEL BACK TO LIFE.

Daniel 9:24 Says Israel has to be in control of Jerusalem in the last days also.


Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people (Israelis) and upon thy holy city (Jerusalem), to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlast righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophesy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Luke 21:24 says And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and they shall be lead away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the gentiles be fulfilled.

WELL THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ENDED ON JUNE 5-10, 1967. WHEN GOD GAVE ISRAEL BACK JERUSALEM LIKE THIS PROPHESY SAYS.

Israel Never had control for 2,553 years.

And here are the bounderies of the land that Israel will inherit either through war or peace or God in the future. God says its Israels land and only Israels land. They will have every inch God promised them of this land in the future.

Egypt east of the Nile River, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, The southern part of Turkey and the Western Half of Iraq west of the Euphrates. Gen 13:14-15, Psm 105:9,11, Gen 15:18, Exe 23:31, Num 34:1-12, Josh 1:4.

ALL THIS LAND ISRAEL WILL DEFINATELY OWN IN THE FUTURE, ITS ISRAELS NOT ISHMAELS LAND.

QUICK ACCESS TO OTHER BIBLE PROPHESY STORIES.

01 - http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/we-must-act-for-jerusalem.html
02 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/last-generation.html
03 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/questions-ww3-whats-coming.html
04 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/israels-land-not-ishmaels-land.html
05 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/church-dedicated-to-jesus-found.html
06 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/pope-john-paul-dies-at-84.html
07 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/blessed-new-year-to-israel.html
08 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/sanhedrin-after-1600-yrs-back-in.html
09 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/israel-must-not-be-separatedtrouble.html
10 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/world-flooding.html
11 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/israel-jerusalem-together-forever.html
12 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/final-status-talks-will-be-trouble.html
13 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/2005-whats-coming.html
14 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/from-nebuchadnezzar-to-today.html
15 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/if-arafat-deadtrouble-for-mideast.html
16 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/god-revealed-to-oral-roberts.html
17 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/prophesy-happening-on-this-day.html
18 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/club-of-rome-10-world-regions.html
19 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/eu-wants-in-final-status-talks-already.html
20 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/11/3rd-temple-update.html
21 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/12/wording-of-jerusalem-covenant.html
22 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/12/3rd-temple-sacrifices-to-be-done.html
23 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/12/belgium-leader-wants-united-states-of.html
24 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/12/world-nations-in-trouble.html
25 - http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/12/lukewarmness-trouble-coming-2006.html
26 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/12/sharon-wants-arab-on-his-side.html
27 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/12/3-news-events-spacevatican.html
28 - http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/12/christians-pastored-by-rabbis.html
29 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/12/asteroid-impact-coming.html
30 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/12/king-davids-palace.html
31 -
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/12/sanhedrin-update.html